literature Directory

Friday, January 29, 2010

LOVED BEING MYSELF!!!!


Over so many zones,
Over too wide a realm,Does life sail.
The sea, sometimes serene,
But sometime turbulent.

Over this, long an odyssey,Same remains the captain,
The crew does change.
To various levels does this range.
No exception was I,
Me changed as time passed by,
Some good, others bad qualities,
did soul inculcate,


But today when I sit and think,
I get that the changes I hate,
Never got to know when I changed,
Till many years this change ranged.
Only today when past and present do I compare,
At the vast difference I stare.


What was I, and, What did I become,
I loved the past,But it could not last.
Today, with past I had an encounter,
More than present, past spoke louder.
Chance to meet old friends did I earn,
To the good old days, did my soul return.
The same innocent laughter,Recalling the glorious moments,
And the mischiefs we did,
Before the eyes did swim,
Lips did curl, and the eyes blink,
To confine just the good old days, did mind shrink,


Once again, I lived in the past,
Relived the past,
Once again ,I loved being myself!

0 comments: