literature Directory

Friday, January 29, 2010

THATS LIFE!!


This is the story of me and only me,
What had been lost from life, to see
One dark night, in a dark corner I sat,
With my cycle nearby, and beside me my hat,
Too lone, aloof of everything in world was how I felt
But by these words don’t allow your heart to melt,
Rather, understand what I want by this to convey!

The dark sky was my sole shelter that night,
The twinkling stars, burnt themselves to show their might,
I lay on the grass, with the rustling leaves,
Playing the only music around,
The wind too blew with all its might,
To blow the sand that lay on ground,
The weather cold, the night scary,
but of my life was I so weary,
that nothing could affect me tonight.

Not that something had happened, or I was hurt,
but that day, life began to many things blurt,
Of past, of present, and of future,
The road that I had taken seemed wrong,
The efforts I had put seemed not enough strong,
Of my in capabilities to achieve,
What had forever been my dream, was I reminded,
The worst moments of my life came alive before my eyes.

Not a drop of tear rolled,
Not a word left my lips, nor was my eyes wet,
Just that my heart wept.
And all the sorrows rose to my heart,
Which for so many years buried had heart kept,
So many dreams did eyes see, so many aspirations mind had,
But some moments lost, and all those thoughts now make me sad
Those dreams seemed distant, the thought of having lost them,
Forever and ever,
Stung my heart worse than any pain, this world could inflict,
Yes, there was a pain worse than that,
That none could feel my pain, and alone I sat

Then sitting there, a thought passed my desolate mind,
Then what in this world was I living for then,
With so much pain, and so huge a defeat,
That my crushed heart could take no more.
Had not I had enough?
As this very question that my mind put,
My heart seemed to emerge from the flashbacks out,
And my eyes began at the sky to stare,
Where the stars with all their might did flare,
And the my eyes looked around me,
God knows for what to see.


And my mind sent a message to heart,
Is not this world a piece of art?
Everything has its own share of beauty,
In every action lay a motive,
The very mind, that asked why to live,
Was retorting that life had many things to give,
The past we see, the present we live,
But the future we imagine,
And wait for the god to unveil.

The future is a mystery,
And got nothing to do with history.
Slowly it unravels, dazzling all,
And knows who, in it could be so pleasure,
To cast away, of your defeat the displeasure,
In this belief we all do live,
And this is the one to others we give,
This desire of a golden tomorrow,
Gives us the light, to fight our sorrow
To live sans the pain of past,
And live the present fast,
So that, lives may carry us to golden blast,
Of the future, of which we dreamt.


Once again did I gaze at the dark sky,
And this time heart gave a smile.
So much mystery did this world hold,
mystery that no one has ever told,
but is open for you to unravel,
if in your own mind, in you own life you travel.
And my lips curled, to give a big smile.
It was not just the lips that curled,
but with the pleasure my heart furled,
it was the pleasure of a small kid,
that was triumphant to unravel,
one of the many mysteries,
that ruled this world.

The thought may childish, to many seem,
But still, with delight did my heart beam,
My hair danced with the breezy wind,
And my lips sang with the rustling leaves.
And then I knew that I was fine,
And bore the strength to fight the sorrows,
That were mine,
Some strength got pumped in my limbs frail,
And I knew, to my destination had I back to trail,
My hat I put, my cycle I took,
A song I hummed,
As I did walk and jumped,
Back to my house, back to present,
After having an encounter with the past!!!!

0 comments: