literature Directory

Friday, January 29, 2010

WHY DO I WRITE!!

Sometimes, when my mind is too cluttered,
And what fills it, nothing could be uttered,
Then in heart a tide rages,
Like has been restless since ages.
In no one then, can my thoughts I confide,
Facts that from others I prefer to hide,


Whether I be euphoric or sad,
Announcing seems, and option too bad.
Then nothing can I concentrate upon,
all my energy does my thoughts siphon,
mind then gets compelled,
to find a solution, that heart held.
Hands move towards the table,
To take the paper and switch off the cable,
Fingers wrap upon the pen kept,
Hands pens down all heart felt.
To pour the storm of emotion,
That in me created a commotion,

Words I felt, as ink flows on paper,
Meanwhile, the storm evaporates as vapor.
Takes few lines to pour the storm,
Then insides feel nice and warm.
Heart feels light, the tide gone,
Makes me feel good enough to walk out in lawn.

0 comments: